visible Return Policy
If you wish to return your wireless device, you must do so within 14 days of purchase. Returning your merchandise does not automatically cancel your service. To return your merchandise or cancel your service, you must get in touch with the visible Care team.
You are permitted one exchange. To make the exchange, return the merchandise (including device, charger, battery, instructions, and any other components) in the ORIGINAL box. All merchandise must be in like-new condition and accompanied by the original receipt.
If you purchased your phone from visible, please follow the instructions below to process your return:
- If you would like to return your phone, login to your visible account and chat with Care for a pre-paid, pre-addressed return shipping label. Care will send the label to the email address associated with your visible account. Print the return shipping label and place on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Disable the FMI/Kill Switch. This deletes the sensitive information from your phone. If you are unsure how to do so, check out the www.visible.com/help.
- Remove the SIM from your phone.
- Pack the like-new merchandise (including phone, charger, battery, instructions, etc.) in the ORIGINAL box and shipping carton.
- The order receipt must accompany all returns. To print, login to your account, access your Order History, select the specific order and print the receipt.
As soon as we receive your complete and like-new merchandise, we’ll issue your refund. Purchases made by credit card will be refunded through a credit to your card (this process may take up to 3 weeks). If you have financed your phone with Affirm, you can follow the same process. After visible finishes processing a refund, Affirm will credit your loan balance for the amount of the refund. See www.affirm.com/faqs for more information.
visible is unable to process claims or provide refunds for lost or missing returns without tracking information, so keep a copy of your shipping label as proof of shipment to make the process easier. If you return your merchandise, even by mistake, after the return period has closed, visible cannot issue a refund and the merchandise you returned will not be sent back to you, so keep that tracking info close!
Tracking your return shipment:
FedEx or FedEx SmartPost: fedex.com or 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339)
USPS: usps.com or 1.800.ASK.USPS (1.800.275.8777)
UPS: ups.com or 1.800.PICK.UPS (1.800.742.5877)
© 2019 visible Service LLC. All rights reserved.
Updated: August 30, 2018