Software Project Management
- Understand the role of Leadership in an organization
- Core Team, Extended Team, Sponsor, Leader
- Identify preferred leadership styles
- Adopt leadership behaviors appropriate for the team and individual members
- Employ leadership skills that keep the team focused and moving efficiently towards objectives
- Team Behaviors
- Define team behaviors needed for high performance
- Identify four stages of team development
- Handle problems that arise during the project
Video Duration Time: 1 Hour 33 Minutes and 19 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Software Project Management" course.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.