Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Explain how object-oriented analysis can be used to describe an information system
- Define object modeling terms and concepts, including objects, attributes, methods, messages, classes, and instances
- Explain relationships among objects and the concept of inheritance and aggregation
- Describe Unified Modeling Language (UML) tools and techniques, including use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state transition diagrams, and activity diagrams
- Explain the advantages of using modeling tools in developing the object model
- Explain how to organize an object model
- Explain the purpose and objectives of object-oriented design
- Develop component diagrams and deployment diagrams
- Develop design class diagrams
- Explain the fundamental principles of object-oriented design
Video Duration Time: 2 Hours 16 Minutes and 59 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Object Oriented Paradigm" course.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.