Introduction to Information Technology
- Discuss the impact of information technology on business strategy and success
- Define an information system and describe its components
- Explain how profiles and models can represent business functions and operations
- Explain how the Internet has affected business strategies and relationships
- Identify various types of information systems and explain who uses them
- Distinguish between structured analysis, object-oriented analysis, and agile methods
- Compare the traditional waterfall model with agile methods and models
- Discuss the role of the information technology department and the systems analysts
Video Duration Time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes and 57 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the "Introduction to Information Technology" video.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.