Applied Structured Systems Design
Designing and Building Components of the Software Architecture
- Use Transaction Analysis to identify Transaction Types of a system and use them as units of design for a new system
- Use Transform Analysis as a strategy for converting the process models into Structure Charts
- Create a Structure Chart (STC) Diagram and Data Dictionary
- Used to partition the system into program modules
- Define the hierarchy and organization of those modules
- Communicates the interfaces between modules
- The Structure Chart portrays how each task is broken down into component program modules required to implement the proposed system
- The Data Dictionary contains the module definitions (module specifications) of all of the modules contained in the Structure Charts
- Explanations of the tools and techniques, as well as exercises used to create and demonstrate the uses of
Video Duration Time: 1 Hour 14 Minutes and 10 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the "Designing and Building Components of the Software Architecture" video.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.