This course covers an overall view of Agile development, from its roots to the present.
- The basic Agile Methodology is reviewed, covering the Agile Concepts, Manifest, Twelve Principles, Lifecyle and Team
- The Agile Lifecycle is explored in depth, including Concepts, Iterations, Planning, Analysis/Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and the
Principles of Lean Software
- An overall view of the Methods used in Agile development are presented first, followed by detailed sessions on:
- Adaptive Software Development
- Dynamic System Development Method
- eXtreme Programming
- Considerations in Selecting Agile
- Agile Development Issues
Video Duration Time: 6 Hours 38 Minutes and 29 Seconds
Click on the link below to view a short demonstration of the introductory section of the "Agile Development" tutorial.
Contact Us for more information and licensing options.